Chaos and the White Robot
A downloadable game for Windows
Platformer, shooter, maybe a little arcade. Some robot runs, jumps, shoots out all sorts of monsters. There is cruelty, a lot of blood and guts.
By this game the author expressed his inner state in a sertain period of his life. At one time author began to search for the beast. He was looking for and waiting for the beast for several years. And has found. Once the beast came to the author. At first he thought that the beast would be submissive, like a dog, but he mistaked. The beast attacked author. Beast brought chaos and fear into the soul, and brought many diseases to the body. And the author wanted to abandon the beast and began to look for ways. And this game is one of the ways. To name the beast and to look at it. The beast was described in this game.
Features of the game
1. Fast temp of the game. The main character has a high speed.
2. Random plays an important role in the game. Enemies toss the robot. Closer to the end of the game, there are lots of enemies, so, it is quite difficult to rule the robot. But this is one of the highlights of the game. The robot gets even faster. Enemies actually give him the opportunity to fly.
3. There is some difficulty in controlling. Apart from the usual forward-backward, jump and shot there are "set up a teleport" and "move to it". You can also adjust the weight of the robot to be tossed very high or not at all. For comfortable playing it is desirable to master these buttons.
4. Reflections of the author. The author decided to put his thoughts into the game. Basically, it all happens at the end of the game - 54 and 55 levels. The author does not claim that these reflections are correct. Just they are.
5. Symbolism. The author filled the game with various symbols.
Here you can find a detailed story: https://whiterobotgames.blogspot.ru/2017/09/the-authors-story.html
|Published||Sep 24, 2017|
|Tags||Gore, Hand-drawn, reflections, Shoot 'Em Up, symbolism, Violent|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Support, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files: